WHAT IS A SMILE MAKEOVER?
A Smile Makeover, sometimes called a smile reconstruction or rejuvenation, is the individual recreation of each tooth in a mouth. If your teeth are worn down, broken, missing, or if you experience pain in the jaw joint, headaches, back pain, muscle tenderness or clicking or popping of the jaw, then you should consider this procedure, to properly correct problems in both the bite and appearance of your mouth.
A Smile Makeover utilizes current technologies to reshape and rebuild one’s teeth, gums and the surrounding areas. One or several procedures may be necessary to obtain the effects desired. The end result is an enhanced appearance that allows you to enjoy the confidence and attractiveness of that smile that you’ve always desired.
HOW IS IT DONE?
Using advanced technology in this masterpiece, we measure your jaw’s muscle function in both stressed and relaxed positions. If an imbalance is determined, we will decide whether to treat with dental restorations. We will use beautiful porcelain restorations, dental crowns, dental veneers or onlays that can raise or lower the bite to achieve the most comfortable jaw position. With this correction, you experience decreased or eliminated pain and discomfort, and better overall health and function.
Am I a Candidate?
If you answer yes to any of the following statements, you are a viable candidate for a Smile Makeover:
- If you are not happy with your smile appearance
- I have TMJ problem (temporomandibular joint syndrome)
- I experience frequent headaches or migraines
- I have unexplained loose teeth
- My teeth are worn, chipped or cracked
- My dental restorations frequently crack, chip or break
- I have pain or soreness around my jaw joints
- I have pain in my teeth that seems to move around
- I have facial, neck, shoulder and/or back pain
- There are clicking or grating sounds in my jaw joints
- I have unexplained numbness in my fingers and arms
- I have unexplained congestion or stuffiness in my ears