At Dr. Matteo Clinics, we regard hygienic standards at the highest level. We always provide a safe and clean environment. We impose high standard and that is based by DHA, DHCR protocols. We employ medical facility cleanliness standards and sterilization techniques.
- 1- Use of disposables, when possible.
- 2- Thorough cleaning and/or sterilization of all instruments.
- 3- Surface disinfection of contaminated surfaces.
- 4- Selection of equipment designed to prevent contamination.
- 5- Care and maintenance of dental units.
- 6- Vaccination of dental workers.
- 7- Hand washing to reduce bacteria in folds and grooves of skin.
- 8- Gloves to prevent direct contamination as well as cross-infection.
- 9- Protective eyewear.
- 10- Approved disposal methods for contaminated waste.
Sterilization policies and control are set up to provide a clean, disinfected environment for each patient in ensuring that all rooms and equipment are properly set up and sterilized daily and after each use. Initiatives taken for a clean and safe environment include details including ultra-violet and ozonation filtered water, disposable items, hand hygiene adherence and how general or infectious waste is disposed are looked at.